Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Your Theme Song: What is it?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Owen this too's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad I haven't seen anyone quote Sir Elton yet. There may be hope for this board after all.

    My song....the one that discribes me.:
    I guess I 'll have to say Telstar by The Tornados.

    It was a little instrumental that became the first #1 hit in America{edit...by a british artist} right around the time I was born.It has a theme that was sort of the embodiement of what I think I'd like to stand for..a hopefully optimistic outlook...bright and positive...one of the first songs I can remember hearing on the AM radio from my crib. That and The Beatles.

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 01, 2002 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Owen this too ]</font>

  2. #22
    TigerTat
    Guest TigerTat's Avatar

    Post

    Naked Women and Beer - Hank Jr.

  3. #23
    Fucking Dick! Invictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bobby42:
    Theme song? I don't need no fukk'n theme song.

    white folks into yoga. you can't get no nut doing yoga. you got to get to the pus-say.

    Pryor rules
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Another one. Rack it to high heaven.

    God damn! What in the hell we got here Margo? Aint your eyes ever gonna round out? Look like one of the neighborhood coons

    WAR THERE WILL BE NO SHORTAGE OF NIGGERS

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Bobby42's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Invictus:
    God damn! What in the hell we got here Margo? Aint your eyes ever gonna round out? Look like one of the neighborhood coons

    WAR THERE WILL BE NO SHORTAGE OF NIGGERS
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Return Racks on you..muthafukker..!!!

    "Why you guys hold your things?" "Because you've taken everything else, Goddamnit."

  5. #25
    Inactive Member DMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Have yo ass home by 'leven o'clock!...And bring me back a paper!"

    RACK IT BACK

  6. #26
    Inactive Member KEV IN FEENIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    UNFORGIVEN - METALLICA

  7. #27
    Inactive Member NoCal Snowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is "Love Is A Battlefield"

    IndyClown's is "Blame It On Your Lyin Cheatin, Cold Dead Beatin, Two-Time And Double Dealin, Mean Mistreatin Lovin Heart" forums

  8. #28
    Inactive Member missjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I see you baby (shakin that ass) Grovve Armada


    missjo
    Born to boogie forums

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Adept's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    1. FUNKIE COL' MADINA
    2. Too Legit to Quit - MC Hammer

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Viper from Vancouver's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm to sexy- Right Said Fred

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •